Condominium & Homeowners Association Insurance

Associations, boards, bylaws, property managers, these are all some of the many terms and actions that Snotherly Insurance works with on a daily basis. Condominium Association Insurance, Townhome Association Insurance, and standard Home Owners Association Insurance policies are our niche and specialty. In fact, it is not uncommon for our business insurance agents to be found speaking in front of board educating them on their current insurance policy coverage plans as well as providing recommendations and explanations of the terms, definitions and laws that may be relate to their association. Our agency works hand in hand with property managers and mortgage companies to provide the most accurate and extensive coverage for all master association policies. These policies do typically include coverage for liability, for property of the buildings, and/or common areas, for hired drivers that may drive on behalf of the association, fidelity bond coverage and Directors & Officers Coverage. Snotherly Insurance has access to the most competitive and aggressively priced insurance carriers in the Condominium and Home Association markets. We also offer all association boards the option of obtaining a very thorough, and broad Directors & Officers quote and policy through a select company endorsed by The Community Associations Institute. Contact us at our Raleigh Insurance office or simply complete the contact form for more information concerning how Snotherly Insurance can assist your association.